If a teacher is a relieving or temporary teacher they may not be recorded correctly in SMU. When a teacher changes school this needs to be recorded in SMU so the appropriate school is allocated to them in AMU. More information on managing staff access via SMU can be found here.

Note: the school allocated to a teacher in SMU will be the school displayed to them in Best Start and PLAN2.

See also: 

How do I add casual staff to my AMU staff list?