- From the 'Select student' screen: Click the 'Assessment' button for the student and assessment (BSKA literacy or numeracy) you want to administer.
- The assessment will open to the first question of the assessment.
- The assessment section title (e.g. WRITING - Creating texts & Spelling) and question numbers (e.g. Q1, E1) are displayed on the top-middle part of the screen
- The name of student is on the top-left side of the screen
- Instructions and questions are on the left side of the screen
- Responses and comment are on the right side of the screen
- 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons are on the bottom of the screen
- Read the instructions and questions. Instructions for the teacher are italicised, while instructions/questions to be asked by the teacher to the student are in bold text.
- Select the student's response from the list of responses. You can also type in any additional information in the Comment field.
- Click 'next' button to proceed to the next question. The response from the previous question will automatically be saved.
- You can pause the assessment by clicking the 'next' button then select 'Select student' from the menu. This will open the 'Select student' screen where you will see the student's assessment completion status is now 'In progress'.
- To review the assessment progress: Click the 'Review assessment progress' button on the top-left side of the assessment screen. This will open the 'Review assessment progress' pop-up page, displaying the completion status of the questions. You can click on a question button to go to that specific question.
- Incomplete question = white square with grey border, with the question number text, e.g. Q10
- Completed question = blue square, with the question number text, e.g. Q1
- Example question (does not require a response) = dark grey square, with the example number, e.g. E1
- Once all questions have been completed, you may lodge the assessment. At the last question of the question, you will see the 'lodge' button. Click the 'lodge' button to lodge the assessment. Confirm the action by clicking the 'Lodge assessment' button in the 'Review assessment progress' pop-up screen.
- Once assessment lodgement is successful, you may exit the assessment and go back to the 'Select student' screen where you will see that the student's assessment completion status is now 'Lodged'.
- Refer to the 'Lodge assessment' help page for step-by-step guide.
Modified on: Fri, 10 Jan, 2020 at 11:24 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.