This guide is for assigning students one-by-one to a roll class. To assign multiple students to a roll class, follow the student upload process.
- Log in to the ALAN homepage.
- In the ALAN homepage, select the Administration link to go to the ALAN Administration page.
- In the ALAN Administration page, select Manage students.
- In the Manage students page, select the student record you want to edit.
- In the student record page, go to the Roll class field and select the correct roll class for the student.
NOTE: To add a student to a custom student group (e.g. Reading group), follow the Manage student groups process.
- Click Save button to save your changes.