Note: When accessing the Areas of focus feature in PLAN2, we recommend using Chrome web browser for better user experience.
From the Areas of focus templates screen:
- Select the PLAN2 tile on the ALAN homepage.
- From the menu (three horizontal lines in the top right corner), select ‘Areas of focus’.
- The ‘Areas of focus’ screen will open. Click the ‘Templates’ tab.
- In the ‘Templates’ tab screen:
- You can filter the list by Stage and Learning area
- You can sort the list by ‘Created by’ or by the date when the template was used, modified or created.
- You can search for a specific template by typing in a keyword in the search bar. The search will look for keywords in the template name and description, sub-element name, progression level, or syllabus outcome code.
- Select a template from the list. Details of your selected template will be displayed on the right side of the screen.
- On the Area of focus template details, click the ‘Export’ button.
- A Word file will be downloaded to your computer. The Word file contains information about your selected template, including template name and description and list of syllabus outcomes and progression indicators.
Related how-to guides
- Access Areas of focus
- Create an Area of focus
- Generate Class observations for your Area of focus
- Generate Student indicator progress analysis for your Area of focus
- Edit an existing Area of focus
- Export Area of focus information
- Create an Areas of focus template
- Edit an existing Areas of focus template
- Create a new Area of focus using an existing template
For teaching and learning information, including professional learning, please visit the literacy and numeracy page.
For general solutions and troubleshooting you can visit our help pages at the ALAN help desk.