In January 2019, Best Start Kindergarten Assessment (BSKA) was re-opened with the following new features:
- Ability to view student completion status. In the new landing page - "Select student" screen - users can view the student list and students' status of completion for both BSKA Literacy and BSKA Numeracy.
- Conduct the assessment via the updated 'Assessment' screen.
- Option to use 'post-assessment entry' screen to mark multiple responses, mark a student as absent, or mark a student as 'withdrawn upon parental consent'.
- Ability to download individual or multiple parent feedback summaries (PDF files).
- Ability to download the revised 'summary of student responses' report (PDF file).
- Transfer of BSKA data to PLAN2. Once lodged, the assessment results will transfer into PLAN2.