This Class outcomes by syllabus analysis provides an insight into student progress towards the achievement of selected NSW K-10 syllabus outcomes in English or mathematics. It displays literacy or numeracy progression indicator status information for selected students aligned to syllabus outcomes.
To access Class outcomes by syllabus:
- Select the PLAN2 link on the ALAN homepage to open the PLAN2 application.
- From the PLAN2 menu (three horizontal lines in the top right corner) select ‘Analysis’.
- Select Class outcomes by syllabus.
- Select Year, Stage, Outcome/s and Class/Group.
- Click the Generate analysis button.
The Class outcomes by syllabus analysis will display.
Features of Class outcomes by syllabus:
- The table columns display: Outcome, sub-element/level, indicators, student names, ‘Total Sometimes’ and ‘Total Always’.
- Total Sometimes: the total number of students with a current status of ‘sometimes’ for an indicator.
- Total Always: indicates how many students have ‘always’ met an indicator the total number of students with a current status of ‘always’ for an indicator.
- You can export the analysis as an Excel or PDF file.
The video below displays screens from the first release of PLAN2 (not showing the enhancements developed and released in October 2018).
Please press on the tutorial link below