Staff with Administration access can manage school information within ALAN.
This will ensure the correct information appears on the Best Start Kindergarten Assessment - Parent feedback summary.
To update school information:
- In PLAN2, select the menu (three horizontal lines in the top right corner).
- Select Manage School.
- Enter your school's information. Note: load your school logo by selecting Choose file to upload. If you do not upload a logo, the DoE logo will appear.
- Select Update school details - the following message will appear if your information has been updated successfully.
Note: CSNSW and AIS schools will have fields to include their own branded headers and footers.
See below a screenshot of the Manage School page, and an example of how the details appear on the parent feedback summary.
To upload the school logo
- Click Choose file to upload button
- Choose school logo
- Prompt - Update logo will appear
- Format of logo is either .jpeg, .jpg, .png
- Size of logo should be 100px width x 50px height
- School can use either a colour or single colour (black & white)