PLAN2 has been developed to assist teachers in the recording of student learning to support teaching and learning. Teachers use Planning Literacy and Numeracy (PLAN2) software to record, analyse and monitor student progress against the National Literacy and Numeracy Progressions.
- records student progress against the learning progressions
- shows progress against NSW syllabus outcomes
- integrates with revised Best Start Kindergarten and Best Start Year 7 Assessments
How does PLAN2 collect and display student information?
You can record student progress against the learning progressions by indicating that a particular skill is:
- not observed
- sometimes observed
- always observed.
You can view the data by:
- learning progression sub-element
- selected groups of students
- syllabus outcomes.
You can also export the 'class outcomes by syllabus' report for further analysis.
PLAN2 improvements include user experience and feedback
Access PLAN2 via the ALAN website: https://alan.cese.nsw.gov.au