The ALAN website is managed by the Centre for Education Statistics and Evaluation (CESE). Your use of the https://alan.cese.nsw.gov.au/ website is deemed to be your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- © State of New South Wales (Department of Education) 2017
- The NSW Department of Education supports and encourages the spread and exchange of publicly funded information and endorses the use of the Australian Government’s Open Access and Licensing Framework (AusGOAL).
The copyright material published on this website is subject to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), and is owned by the NSW Department of Education or, where indicated, by a party other than the NSW Department of Education.
Copyright material available on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licence. This licence allows you to:
- share – copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- adapt – remix, transform and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
Attribution should be given to: © State of New South Wales (Department of Education) 2017.
If this website contains your work and you have any objection to such content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Material not under a Creative Commons licence
- the Department of Education logo, other logos and trademark-protected material
- material owned by a third party that has been reproduced with permission. Permission will need to be obtained from the third party to re-use its material. This includes the National Literacy and Numeracy Learning Progressions, owned by the Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA).
Links to third-party websites
The department accepts no responsibility for content on third party websites.