You can create a new class list or group of students within PLAN2. This will require ALAN_USER access within AMU. For more information about the different type of accesses within ALAN, see Managing staff access.
- Select the Manage groups tab (from the Administration tile on the ALAN home page)
- Select the New group button at the bottom of the page
- Enter your New Group name (ie Reading Grp1; ES1 Maths)
- Select Save group
- Find your new Group name and select.
- When you select your new group, a drop down box will appear for you to add students.
- Choose which year group and student names will populate
- Select students for this group - click Add
- Scroll to bottom of page and select Save changes
- Prompt Success saved will appear
Please press on the tutorial link below