This article applies to CSNSW and AIS schools only.
How to access this function:
- Go to the ALAN portal and click the Administration tile.
- In the 'Administration' box (blue box), click the 'Manage students' button.
- The 'Manage students' screen will open. You can edit a student's record by clicking on the student's name in the list.
- In the student record page, click the 'No longer enrolled in this school' button. This action will remove the student record from your student list. If you need to revert this action in the future, please contact the ALAN Support team.
- The below warning will appear - please confirm if you want to remove the student
Once you press confirm the students record is removed from your school.